cartoon version of me.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

memorable.

MEMORABLE THINGSS......
those memorable things.
for me.
it is so meaningful. hahhaha....

hey guys.
still remember dis picc?.


dis pic edited by me. when three years ago..... i think. hahaahha... hmmm.....


this pic took after competition.
* me , aijiun (my sis), carol, purut , evon*
it's kinda memorable.
cuzzzzzz.................................
when that time we took this picture.
we all are having good friendship.
buttttt....one of the girl.
spoiledddd........


after having competition.... team picc. heheee....

my 1st national competition....
at NEGERI SEMBILAN.
the team picc..


aahahaha. nice pose arr. =)




likas swimming pool. went there for many years. it's seems like my 2nd house...... hahahahaa.


love this pic so muchhh... hahaah. nice friendship. =)


hahaha. guess who are they...
they aree......
sarawak swimmer.
hahahaa.
this year SAG.


haha.... funny and nice...

hahahaa.... me and purutt.

guess who will win??....
haahhaha....

No comments: