cartoon version of me.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

boring life.

i finally finish my spm.

and yet.
i get my freedom~ haahaha.

i feel very boring~~~
everyday stone in house.

but i also busy on my preparation.
-for my CNY shirt.
-NS stuff.




huhuhuh.... long time no new post on my BLOG!
just now. when i took bath.
out of the sudden.

my brain keep on flashback old memories.............................
that.
about..........

haahhahah.
i know it kinda weird.
but what to do.
i can't control my brain.


kakakaakakaa....
if.............................................................................................
den v can completely....
full one year~

long story, and awful story~~~~~~
by the way.
wish him good luck.
wish him.
can stay longer with his current gf.
love her more.
care her more.


mayb...
she will give u more memorable memories.
and....
unforgettable love.

haha. don't treat ur gf.
as the same way.
that u treated me.
threat me. kakakakaka.
xD.



it passed.
FORGET!~~~

No comments: