cartoon version of me.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

youre not mine anymore~

We ended up, yesterday.
Gush, i'm so miss you. :(

i had made this decision,
cause....
recently,
i have no mood to do my assignment.
i have no any idea with my assignment.
therefore, i get a lot of REDO assignment.

i have to end it and concentrated in my studies.
before this, i never think about that
this is a acceptable reason.

But it's quite annoying.
when he not even try to look for you,
or............
Everything makes me feel uncomfortable.
In addition ,
i feel very tired with his EX.

I always trust him.
fully trust him~
but.......
i really get tired with her non-sense.
It's make me feel helpless, tired and sad.

Last week,
i'm so sick~
But he never know that.
I'm busy with my assignment,
rushing~~~~~~
but he never cheer me up, and told me " i dont want to disturb you"
Everyday,
you call me for not even 5 minutes.
and always end with * i don't want to disturb you *

I never tell you that i needed you.
But i hope you to know what i want.
I always told you,
what i want, and what i wish to.
But you always tell me,
from your 1st GF till me,
he never follow anything.
But,
can't you change for your girl ?

is it hard to show your love to the one love ?


If you really love someone, please set him/her free. If he does come back to you, means that he/she belongs to you. If he/she does not come back to you, means that he/she never would be yours. 

You can keep the past as your memories, but you have to put it down. 



Anyway, thanks for giving me kind of great memories.
Don't forget about "BUBU".
Please, do take good care of yourself.
Stop hurting yourself.
I really feel guilty with it!


Love you, V.

Lastly, hope you can get someone that better than me.
Take care of yourself,
You now have no 2nd alarm clock,
wake up when it's time.
Do not go for long marathon.

1 comment:

aiyee_KAY said...

it's sad one. haiz..................... i still cant put it down!